AIM
loliponi

Fraidy Cat: Nightmare! Fraidy Cat: Nightmare!

It wasn't a bad movie

You have a great art style. The only problems I had with the movie, is that I didn't like how the music transitioned into each other. And I had almost no idea to where the story was going.

El Comienzo de Nick El Comienzo de Nick

It might've been good if I could speak spanish.

I had no clue what was going on because I do not speak spanish... besides, I'm not a big fan of madness movies

Braveheart Wasted Braveheart Wasted

Lol

This movie was hilarious, and very well made for less then a week.

Amazda_24th June Amazda_24th June

impossible

I followed it backwards and it was literally impossible.

Scribble! Scribble!

Great game.

Very fun game. Connecting the dots is a unique idea. (For a flash game.)

Msi - Straight To Video (cover Msi - Straight To Video (cover

Bad memories with this song....

Nice cover! I never knew you could do rock stuff in Fruity Loops. I have terrible memories with this song though, I whored it so much on FFR, I never want to hear it again.

I like this a lot though, well done!
5/5 10/10

ChioBam responds:

The guitar was not done in FL Studios, only the synth / drums. The guitar / bass I did through actual instruments. Anywhom, thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it (:

Drive On Drive On

Not Bad

-It seemed to missing something though, maybe grab a bassline or switching up your chord progressions a little. Or adding something somewhere, as it was a little slow in some places.

-The beat in the background was also a little standard, Try mixing it up a little. Feel free to go a little crazy with the drums, it adds originality and a personal flair to the music!

- You also might want to find a different sample for the guitar. It sounded like bagpipes, which I honestly think is pretty awesome, and beats a metal guitar sound.

4/5 8/10

Borderline. Borderline.

Cool song!

Had a creepy feel to it, like you were in a warehouse. The song was a little slow though, maybe throw an Amon Tobin sounding break in there somewhere and you could have yourself a killer tune!
9/10 4/5

JebusAndTheHolyYoses responds:

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!