AIM
loliponi

Msi - Straight To Video (cover Msi - Straight To Video (cover

Bad memories with this song....

Nice cover! I never knew you could do rock stuff in Fruity Loops. I have terrible memories with this song though, I whored it so much on FFR, I never want to hear it again.

I like this a lot though, well done!
5/5 10/10

ChioBam responds:

The guitar was not done in FL Studios, only the synth / drums. The guitar / bass I did through actual instruments. Anywhom, thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it (:

Drive On Drive On

Not Bad

-It seemed to missing something though, maybe grab a bassline or switching up your chord progressions a little. Or adding something somewhere, as it was a little slow in some places.

-The beat in the background was also a little standard, Try mixing it up a little. Feel free to go a little crazy with the drums, it adds originality and a personal flair to the music!

- You also might want to find a different sample for the guitar. It sounded like bagpipes, which I honestly think is pretty awesome, and beats a metal guitar sound.

4/5 8/10

Borderline. Borderline.

Cool song!

Had a creepy feel to it, like you were in a warehouse. The song was a little slow though, maybe throw an Amon Tobin sounding break in there somewhere and you could have yourself a killer tune!
9/10 4/5

JebusAndTheHolyYoses responds:

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

God Damn Battles God Damn Battles

Great song

The synths are great, and you can't go wrong with an amen break lol. I thought the snares could use some more punch when they were building up to 1:28, but otherwise a perfect song! 10/10 5/5

NKAT responds:

snares suck before that 1:28 break, i went and listened a bit, you are right. Plus I don't really like that break anyways, it is cheap. Thx for the heads up.